Monday 1 June 2015

Can simple home decorating with Feng Shui tips and rules really bring lasting romance, wealth and a life full of beauty?


I did not believe it when I first heard about all these kinds of exciting promises. But then I thought, what am I loosing be decorating my home 

So, now after experimenting with Feng Shui for many years I can only say  that Feng Shui really works like magic. It is like a miraculous force working either to your advantage or dis-advantage. 

Good Feng Shui is about organising your home or even your office in a way that affects you in a positive manner. This means every object in your house.

When I say every object I mean from the placement of your mirror to your bed to your couch to the plant that looks like it might just be dying. 

But I would say Feng Shui decorating is not just moving furnitures - it is about selecting certain objects for a very systematic placement. 


Did You Know: 
If you placed a water fountain in the "wealth corner" of your living room you can attract wealth and prosperity into your life ?


I can tell you everything you need to know about using Feng Shui rules to achieve the wealth and social status you feel, you deserve or to bump into your prince charming or snow white. 

No comments: